The National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Hyderabad (MANAGE) instills managerial skills to Agri managers, agriculture scientists, and administrators to provide their support and services to Indian farmers.
MANAGE is organizing the MANAGE Agri Film Festival 2022 to showcase the best documentary films, agricultural films, and animated videos documenting field-level innovations, the top practices for agriculture and impact stories, farmer empowerment, and innovative extension management strategies within the agricultural and related sectors.
The jury will review every film submitted by contestants and choose winners based upon comprehensive evaluation criteria. The jury’s decision is final. To know more about the film festival and important deadlines, keep reading.
The Themes of MANAGE Agri Film Festival 2022
MANAGE, Hyderabad invites topics related to the development in the field of agriculture and other related agro-industries. The following topics are representative of their nature. However, any film related to agriculture is eligible for the film festival. The films could include the following topics:
- Agri-based startups
- Agriculture Marketing
- Agricultural Extension
- Integrated farming Systems
- Soil Health
- Sustainable Agriculture
- Organic Farming
- Dairy Management
- Fisheries Development
- Animal Husbandry
- Water Conservation
- Government Schemes
- Breakthrough Agricultural Technologies
- Plant Health Management
- Role of Women in Agriculture
- Agripreneurship Development
- Nutrition-Sensitive Agriculture
- Value Chain Management
- Food Processing and Valuable Addition
- Farmers Producer Organizations (FPOs)
- Skill Development
- Public-Private Partnerships
Eligibility to Participate in MANAGE Agri Film Festival 2022
- Research institutes
- Government organizations
- Media houses
- Private sector professionals
- Farmer Producer Organizations (FPOs)
- Non-Government Organizations (NGOs)
- Cooperatives societies
- Agri-based business firms
How to Submit a Film in MANAGE Agri Film Festival 2022
- All the interested participants have to register their details through the online registration form available on the MANAGE site.
- The participants of the film festival are required to upload their agriculture films on their respective YouTube channels and share the link of the film in the online registration form.
- The participants have to fill up an online undertaking form with a scanned signature by the HOD or authorized signatory or film producer/director.
- A confirmation email will be sent to all the participating contestants upon successful registration for the Agri Film festival 2022.
Important Dates for MANAGE Agri Film Festival 2022
Deadline for registration and film submission – 10th February 2022
Film Evaluation by Jury – 11th to 28th February 2022
Results Announcement – 1st March 2022
Awards ceremony – 11th March 2022
Also Read – Most Profitable and Low Investment Agribusiness Ideas in 2022
Important Guidelines for Contestants Participating in MANAGE Agri Film Festival 2022
- There is no fee for registration.
- Any number of agriculture film entries can be applied for MANAGE Agri Film Festival 2022.
- The subject of the film must be restricted to agriculture and related sectors only.
- Animation films focusing on agricultural practices and their associated sectors can also be submitted.
- The length of the participating agri-film should not exceed 30 minutes.
- The films must be original productions and not re-used by other people.
- All the participating agriculture films for the film festival must be of high quality. All the participating films should have a synchronized and precise audio track.
- Agri films in any Indian language with English subtitles are accepted for MANAGE Agri Film Festival 2022.
- The film must not be more than two years older.
- The producers, director(s), organizations, and other technicians must be listed in the film’s credits.
- A self-declaration online or undertaking states that the film was original and created by the contesting company or person and not copied or created by anyone else.
- MANAGE cannot be held accountable for any copyrights concerns relating to the film that may occur later.
- MANAGE has the discretion to create the Agri Film Library for use in research, training, academic activities, and non-profit.
- MANAGE has the right to post all films to their MANAGE YouTube Channel for greater diffusion with full credit to the filmmakers.
Awards – MANAGE Agri Film Festival 2022
First Prize – Rs. 50,000
Second Prize – Rs. 30,000
Third Prize – Rs. 20,000
Special Jury Awards – MANAGE Agri Film Festival 2022
Cash Prize – Rs. 10,000
Cash Prize – Rs. 10,000
Cash Prize – Rs. 10,000
1 thought on “MANAGE Agri Film Festival 2022”
Very useful information for agriculture graduates and would be entrepreneurs